BOSU® Sport Balance Trainer (50 cm diameter)
The BOSU Sport Balance Trainer is a smaller, more compact design than the original BOSU Balance Trainer. It's the ideal BOSU option for a child’s first balance trainer, training on the go, outdoor workouts, and for use in smaller spaces and home gyms.Item # BOSUSPORT
Travel Size (50 cm/22 inches)
The BOSU Sport Balance Trainers’ small and compact size makes it travel-friendly. Weighing just 10 pounds, 22 inches across with recessed handles, it’s easy to carry around, store, and save space.
One Trainer, Two Types of Training
You can use it dome-side-up almost like a step: Stand on it, sit on it, lie down on it or bounce around on it for cardio, lower body strength, or core moves. You can also turn it over and use the platform side for upper body exercises, like push-ups, or more core moves, like planks. It’s essentially having two different pieces of equipment in one!
It features 6 rubberized non-skid feet, and it’s non-marking, so you can focus on your form without worrying about a fall.
Phthalate and latex-free with burst-resistant material, the BOSU Sport Balance Trainer can support up to 250 lbs. It’s extremely durable and long-lasting.
Results for any fitness goal
Great for full-body workouts that strengthen and tone while improving balance, agility and flexibility.
- Accomplish a total body workout and develop muscular endurance with this non-slip travel-size balance trainer
- Builds core strength and stability, improves balance and agility, and enhances body awareness and coordination
- Package includes 1 balance trainer, hand pump, and owner’s manual
- Holds up to 250 pounds
- Diameter measures 50 cm and is 7-inches tall when fully inflated
- Made in the USA
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 22 x 4 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Stability balls and balance tools have become synonymous with the BOSU® brand name. Fitness Town chose BOSU to offer the best-in-industry balance trainers when it comes to durability, quality, and effective performance. Functional fitness training with BOSU is about expanding movement capabilities, reshaping bodies and strengthening minds. Whether you are training for a competition or simply putting in effort to move more, utilizing BOSU equipment unlocks limitless ways to meet your exercise goals.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.