BOSU® Balance Trainer PRO
Burst-resistant, specifically designed to withstand the demands of repeated heavy use in commercial environments, like gyms, yoga studios, physical therapy offices, and rehabilitation.Item # BOSUPRO
The pieces that put the BOSU Pro Balance Trainer together are created from a break-resistant polypropylene material. This ensures your balance trainer is built to last.
The BOSU Pro Balance Trainer’s burst-resistant design enables you to work out without fear. Able to withstand over 250 lbs of pressure you’ll be able to push yourself to the limit.
Patented Base Design
The patented base design allows for maximum strength and durability. BOSU Pro Balance Trainers outlast any generic balance trainer. 6 non-skid feet allow the balance trainer to stay put on any floor or surface without leaving a mark.
- Downloadable integrated balance trainer manual
- 6 free DVD downloads
- Enhanced movement capabilities
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Stability balls and balance tools have become synonymous with the BOSU® brand name. Fitness Town chose BOSU to offer the best-in-industry balance trainers when it comes to durability, quality, and effective performance. Functional fitness training with BOSU is about expanding movement capabilities, reshaping bodies and strengthening minds. Whether you are training for a competition or simply putting in effort to move more, utilizing BOSU equipment unlocks limitless ways to meet your exercise goals.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.