360 Athletics Official Lacrosse Ball
A Lacrosse ball is an effective mobility tool. Its firmness helps break up muscle knots and hard-to-reach trigger points.Item # LB2
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Simple and Effective Relief
The 360 Official Lacrosse Ball is easy to use. Simply rolling or pressing the ball back and forth on sore points of the body can effectively stimulate blood circulation and relieve soreness.
The lacrosse ball can be used to massage your neck, shoulders, back, and feet, and can also be a great tool to help you warm up or stretch before and after a workout.
Portable and Shareable
The 360 Official Lacrosse Ball is portable and easy to carry with you to the gym or studio.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.