World Standard Fitness Griptech Rubberized Lifting Straps - Padded
Maximize your grip on the bar during weightlifting PR attempts. Unique synthetic rubber creates a non-slip surface for extra security and hand protection.Item # WSF-01
Out of Stock
Durable Rubberized Surface For Non-Slip Grip
The WSF Lifting Straps are created with an ultra-durable unique synthetic rubber surface for maximum grip during your workout. The rubber is designed to grab the bar for a no-slip grip when lifting, allowing you to achieve a few more reps without your grip giving out.
Super-Strong Polyester Webbing
Founder and non-slip inventor James McBride tested numerous ways of creating a rubberized lifting strap that would live up to heavy weightlifting expectations. Through trial and error, 100% Polyester Webbing was chosen for the WSF Lifting Straps because the fibers in a webbing are similar to links in a chain, allowing it to withstand heavy loads – making it the obvious choice for the design.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
True to their name, World Standard Fitness is known for setting the industry standard for non-slip lifting accessories, such as belts, straps, and gloves. Designed to support and enhance lifting performance, their unique rubberized accessories are a must-have for serious weightlifters. You may say that World Standard Fitness is the epitome of dedication to quality, as the brand’s founder spent years perfecting the rubberising process in order to deliver the products we know and love today.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.