Signature GRID 3D Design
This mini foam roller features Trigger Point’s signature 3D GRID that is designed to mimic the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands. Low and flat sections feel like a massage with the forearm or palm, small square sections are firm and feel like fingertips, and long tubular sections feel like fingers and thumbs. This unique combination is key in relieving muscle and joint pain, promoting blood flow for muscle recovery, and improving flexibility and mobility.
The GRID Mini is designed for ultimate durability. Able to withstand weights up to 250 lbs, it helps a variety of users relieve sore muscles and improve flexibility. The hard and hollow core allows for constant, repeated use without breaking down.
Relieve Muscle Pain on The Go
The GRID Mini Foam Roller is only four inches long and 5.5 inches in diameter, making it super travel-friendly for muscle relief anytime, anywhere. Its small size makes it ideal to keep in your gym or travel bag, and the hollow design makes it easy to transport by looping your shoulder strap through it.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
TriggerPoint is a life-enhancing brand focused on empowering people to move and feel better. They design and develop innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands, so people of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability can feel their best wherever they are, which closely aligns TriggerPoint to Fitness Town’s values that everybody can move more at every age and any stage of fitness. TriggerPoint believes that by incorporating performance therapy into a daily routine, everyone can enhance their performance, speed up recovery time, and prevent injuries.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.