Slastix® Stroops Loops
Ideal for every fitness level - from fitness newbies to enthusiasts. Cost-effective accessory, easy to store and maintain. Provides an excellent workout anywhere.Item # SL28VL
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Versatile & Durable
The Slastix Loop adapts to all training styles and goals, making it a versatile tool for your workouts and training. Plus, the Slastix technology makes it durable enough that it is resistant to overstretching or damage from outside elements.
These professional-grade loops are built to last and maintain their elasticity over many years of training. Recommended for use by athletes, coaches, personal trainers, physical therapists, and at-home users.
Multiple Resistance Levels
Choose from a variety of resistance levels from very light (10 lb.) to very heavy (30 lb.) to elevate your resistance and strength training.
For Workout & Recovery
Designed to withstand the toughest workouts, you can use the Original Loop to help improve your mobility, to warm up or to get a full-body workout.
- Available in Standard or Deluxe style
- Deluxe includes adjustable buckle straps for sizing
- Available in orange or black color
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Stroops because of their high quality and highly functional product line, and their distribution partner support. Stroops, founded in 1993, was created because of a lack of functional training designs in the fitness industry; Particularly the safety aspects of resistance band training. Stroops developed the “Slastix” Band, which consists of a fabric tubular casing around an elastic tube preventing it from being overstretched and protecting the user if the band was ever to wear out and snap. It is known as the airbag and seatbelt for elastic resistance training. Safety is the basis for much of Stroop’s ongoing product development as they continue to innovate and transform fitness products worldwide.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.