Schwinn® Airdyne Pro Fan Bike
Very similar to the Schwinn AD7, the PRO however is offered with commercial grade warranty. Guaranteeing performance over the long run. Innovative features, outstanding performance, and a classic fitness powerhouse that delivers superior cardio workouts.Item # 111446-001
Progressive Wind Resistance
The Schwinn Airdyne Ad Pro is a perfect machine for fitness enthusiasts looking to challenge themselves every day. The wind resistance features deliver infinite yet customizable resistance levels that allow you to push yourself further as you exercise. Its single-stage drive system provides efficient power that keeps you going as you get that total body workout.
With its breakthrough fan technology and smooth motion, the Airdyne Pro refines your workout experience by giving you control of your exercise intensity as you build up your endurance. Whether you’re taking a leisure ride or trying out challenging routines, you’ll experience the best comfort and convenience with Schwinn Airdyne Ad Pro exercise bikes.
High-Resolution LCD Console
Built-in multi-display consoles help you track calories, exercise time, distance, RPM, heart rate, etc. It’s intuitive and easy to navigate, and the digital display gives a clear view of your workout progress, motivating you to push yourself harder. With a push of a button, you can get into a fitness program, track your performance, and make adjustments whenever you need to optimize each session.
26-Blade Superior Performance Fan
A custom-designed fan driven by single-stage belts quickly responds to your pedaling and delivers an effective workout based on the set resistance. Unlike this fitness machine, other traditional bikes using double chain belts work by transferring your energy from one belt to another, resulting in loss of power. The Airdyne Pro allows you to produce more Class A watt power ratings measuring up to +/-5 watts when pedaling under 50 RPM, which is great for motivation and fitness results.
Furthermore, the fan single-belts deliver smooth and noiseless movement transitions, so you’re not constantly disturbed by loud noise or jerky movements as you enjoy your workout.
Durability and Ergonomic Design
This top-of-the-line fan bike combines the latest technology and commercial-grade components that offers unmatched durability and performance. Its compact design makes it perfect for at-home workouts after which you can tuck it away in any corner of the room. Built to deliver a low impact yet challenging cardio workout that leaves you completely satisfied with your exercise every time.
The Schwinn Airdyne Ad Pro is a testament to solid construction fitness machinery built to take the rigors of the toughest sweat sessions time after time. The corrosion-resistant frames are unimaginably stable and equipped with the structural support of four ground levelers.
Comfortable Adjustable Cushion Seat
This iconic fitness bike comes fitted with a futuristically designed adjustable leather seat that is comfortable and enables the athlete to take control of their workout and achieve their fitness goals. The adjustable seat is well aligned and padded having the best shape that does not interrupt your leg movement as you exercise. It’s also designed with a universal clamp system that allows you the flexibility of using your desired custom seat.
Multiple Hand Grip Positions
The revolutionary Schwinn Airdyne Ad Pro takes your comfort during workout very seriously. It features a thoughtfully designed multi-position handle that provides you with the flexibility of griping it either vertically or horizontally without feeling bruise or discomfort.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Schwinn was founded in 1895 and has over 125 years of adventures, innovations, and history behind their products. In all that time, quality has always been their “North Star”. In everything they make, say, and do, they are authentic, welcoming, honest, and bold. Fitness Town admires Schwinn’s belief that all riders are welcome, and their dedication to giving everyone the freedom to ride. Their belief that cycling is for anyone that owns a bike aligns with Fitness Town’s dedication to helping all people move more, no matter your age or stage of fitness. Just as they have evolved from classic cycling to fitness equipment, Schwinn has been quick to respond by offering a full lineup of cardio solutions.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Bike
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality bikes that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our bikes:
- What are the different types of bikes? Covering the most important question first. It’s important you understand the types of bikes on the market to determine which one is right for you.
- Spin (or indoor cycling) bikes will mimic a road bike the closest. These bikes feature a flywheel design with adjustable resistance that is usually controlled with a twist knob. With spin bikes, you have the option to choose magnetic or friction resistance. Magnetic resistance will feel the most natural and give a smooth ride. Friction resistance will be found on less expensive bikes and is increased by creating pressure on the flywheel with a felt pad. This type of resistance will wear out faster than magnetic resistance, but it will definitely get the job done.
- Upright bikes also mimic traditional bicycles, but some users find them slightly more comfortable for steady-state cardio. These bikes will have a wider, more padded seat and resistance is generally controlled with buttons rather than a knob.
- Recumbent bikes are the most supportive and feature a wide, contoured seat that provides coverage for the lower and middle back. The pedals are placed farther in front of the body, which allows the rider to slightly recline while pedaling. This type of bike is great for physical therapy.
- Finally, air bikes (or dual-action bikes). As indicated by its name, these bikes use air resistance to control the intensity. They feature a large fan wheel and wide handles that move back and forth as the user pedals, allowing for upper body engagement. This model offers “unlimited resistance” – the harder you push, the more challenging the workout becomes.
- What are your training goals? Someone recovering from knee surgery will most likely pick a different style bike than a CrossFitter. If you are looking for a bike to help you ease into a training routine, recover from an injury, or perform low-intensity, steady-state cardio, then you might want to go with an upright or recumbent bike. If you are looking for a heart-pumping, high-intensity workout that will burn a lot of calories, the air bike or the spin bike would be your go-to.
- Your weight and the weight of the bike: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your bike is stable. If the bike wobbles or shifts back and forth during your ride, this not only puts excessive wear and tear on your machine but is also a safety hazard. Check the weight limit on the bike, but also the weight of the bike itself. The heavier the bike is, the sturdier and more stable it’ll be during your ride.
- Will you ride when the house is asleep? Even though you like to train at 5 AM, your housemate might not appreciate that early morning wake-up call. It’s important to note when purchasing a bike that the different types of resistance methods will also produce different levels of noise. If you cohabitate or enjoy watching tv while you ride your bike, you might want to pick a bike that offers a nearly silent ride.
- Will it fit your height? If you’re tall and need extra leg room, or you’re on the shorter side and need to bring the handlebars closer, it’s important to consider the bike’s adjustability. We recommend one of our bikes with customizable seat and handlebar heights if you want to accommodate individual preferences.
- Cool features: Finally, cool features. These are what we’d call “nice-to-haves”. The considerations above are important features to narrow down your options. Other factors like a display screen, workout programs, and heart rate connectivity are not essential, but they will help you decide on the perfect bike to fit you and your goals. Just remember, your bike purchase doesn’t need to be swayed by a cool connected fitness app or program. Nowadays, you can use these apps with any bike, so focus on finding the one that’s the right quality and price for you.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.