PRECOR® TRM 223 Treadmill
Perfect for treadmill users at any age and any stage, regardless of fitness level. Fully equipped with features such as Touch sensor, wireless heart rate monitoring, SmartRate target heart zone monitoring, 9 preset workouts, and R20 LCD Console.Item # PRECOR-TRM223
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Advanced Shock Absorption
The TRM 223 is designed with a special advanced shock absorption system called Energy Stride™ Technology that allows the deck to conform to your stride, delivering optimal support to areas of the deck with the most impact. This feature supports the joints while running or walking and changes based on your points of impact.
Heart Rate Monitoring
The 223 model comes with both touch sensors and capabilities for a telemetry strap for wireless heart rate monitoring (the strap is sold separately). This treadmill also includes the SmartRate® Zone monitoring program, displaying your heart rate and personal data in easy to read categories to help you work out in the proper zone for your desired results.
This model is designed with 9 preset workouts and two personalized user IDs so that users can easily store data and workout preferences for a more tailored workout and easier goal tracking. Workout programs include: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, Weight Loss, Aerobic, Basic HRC, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Random, and Manual.
The Precor 223 Treadmill has a durable frame with a lifetime warranty, a two-ply belt that never needs oiling, and a quiet but powerful 3-horsepower motor that will withstand years of use while minimizing body strain.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Precor Incorporated, a unit of Peloton headquartered in Greater Seattle, WA, has been a pioneer in delivering fitness experiences for commercial customers and exercisers for more than 40 years. Since 2015, Fitness Town has worked with Precor products to build state-of-the-art commercial fitness facilities and to provide commercial-grade products for home environments. Fitness Town and Precor share a commitment to shift the focus in our industry from product sales to creating more personalized solutions to fitness.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Treadmill
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality treadmills that pass our expert team’s test. After decades in the fitness industry, we have a good understanding of your needs, no matter your age or level of fitness. We consider popular preferences, diverse physical stature, and training requirements from low to high intensity. You can rest assured that products at Fitness Town have passed our test and we are a match for you. Now we just need to fit you and your environment with the treadmill that moves you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing treadmills:
- Your stride length: If you are tall, you’ll need a treadmill with a long enough deck to accommodate your stride. Remember that your stride is longer when run. If you’re over 6′, we recommend trying a treadmill at one of our stores.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits. If equipment longevity is important to you and you are at the top end of the weight limit, you might want to consider a treadmill with a higher weight limit. This is because higher weight (especially exercising at higher intensity) will cause greater wear and tear on the treadmill. Regular maintenance will help but it’s important to get the right treadmill for your size.
- Your training goals: If you plan to walk 30 min a day a few times a week, you can get away with a value priced (lower cost) treadmill. If you plan to run at high intensity for an hour a day, you will enjoy your treadmill experience and your treadmill will last longer if you look for a higher-end commercial-grade treadmill.
- Number of people and frequency of use: The number of people in your household using the treadmill impacts the frequency of use and, therefore, the wear and tear on the treadmill. We carry mid-to-high end treadmills
- Do you cohabitate? If you live above someone or will you be using the treadmill in close quarters? Consider the noise level of the treadmill. The motor, suspension, and a good under-treadmill matt are variables that impact noise.
- Your environment: If space is limited, consider one of our folding options with wheels that make tucking your treadmill away easy. But, remember, it’s not the 80s anymore; we don’t have to hide equipment in the basement and bedroom anymore. Fitness equipment design has come a long way and having your treadmill in a common area will not only increase the likelihood that you’ll use it; it’s a bit of a lifestyle statement you can be proud of.
- Cool Features: Notice we list this last. That’s because the considerations above will help you narrow down your most important requirements. These days, even entry level treadmills come with some pretty swank features like connectivity, sleek consoles, and more. IMPORTANT: Don’t be swayed to buy a treadmill just because of a cool Connected Fitness App that lets you run with friends or with an instructor. You can use those apps with ANY treadmill so get the right treadmill at the right quality and price for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.