NÜObell Stand (20kg or 32kg Set)
The most convenient way to hold and store your NUObells. Compatible with 5-50lb and 5-80lb dumbbells. Comes fitted with secure dumbbell holders and rubber footing.Item # NUO-FLOOR-STAND-02
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Compact Safety-Oriented Design
Weights can easily be placed and locked in securely on the NUObell Stand rack without worrying about it falling over or causing any accidents during use. Its compact design means it can fit into any small space leaving you more room to perform your weightlifting exercise without restrictions. The structure does not wobble or shake, but its sturdily crafted to make your weightlifting experience even better.
The weight stand is constructed to conveniently carry NUOBell dumbbell weights. Its sturdy design and steel metal frame make it the perfect stand for your weights. It’s easy to place them on the rack and remove them without hassle. You can step in between the stand to pick both dumbbells up instead of straining your arms by stretching forward like other traditional stands.
Easy Loading and Unloading
The NUOBell stand provides the perfect height and flexibility for ease in picking up and dropping the Nuo dumbbells. It’s the perfect solution for easy access to your NUOBells. This 15kg stand is compatible with only NUO dumbbell models and is about 21” off the floor, enough height for any weight lifter to stand and pick up the dumbbells without stress. It simply delivers great value and enables you to maximize your workout experience, eliminating strenuous actions like bending down to access your weight during physical training.
Compact and space-efficient
Compact and space-efficient
With a footprint of only 65cm x 61cm, the NUOBell stand is perfect for anyone looking for a space-efficient way of storing their dumbbells. Instead of littering the floor of your gym area with dumbbells, this stand makes it super convenient to use and store your weights without consuming much of your room space. It can be tucked away in any corner and positioned for easy access to the dumbbells.
Plastic Base Levelers
The plastic base prevents scratching or scuffing of the floor around the footprint area, even after extensive use of the stand. The plastic levelers also help keep the stand stable and prevent wobbling movement that could cause your dumbbells to fall over. NUOBell floor stands are innovatively built for efficiency and safety. You can rest assured that you’ll derive maximum value when you add this equipment to your NUOBell set, as it makes it a great addition to any home gym.
When using dumbbells for workouts, it’s important to have a solid rack that keeps your equipment organized and easily accessible when stored. Thanks to its machined steel frame, black-textured powder coat, and sturdy heavy-duty construction, the NUOBell stand is made to last. This dumbbell stand with durable build quality simply offers remarkable weight storage capacity and allows for neat storage.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.