NOHrD Wallbars (Ash, 14 Bars)
Classic WallBars with unparalleled foldout design. Space-saving multi-functional trainer made of beautiful solid wood and is sturdy for any hanging, pull-up, mobility, or coordination exercise.Item # 12.102
Out of Stock
Unparalleled Foldout Bar
The NOHrD WallBars feature a sturdy foldout bar for pull-ups and simple hanging or swinging exercises. This unique feature increases the range of exercises you can perform on this space-saving multi-functional trainer. The bar piece is easy to open and engages with a distinct click, so you know it’s locked into place.
High-Quality Solid Wood
Classic wall bars are made of wood, and NOHrD Wall bars chose only the highest quality solid ash, oak, cherry, and walnut wood for their designs. This wood is durable and guaranteed longevity. Plus, it looks great and blends into your home décor – so you don’t have to choose between aesthetics and functionality.
Secure and Sturdy
The NOHrD spared no expense when it came to the safety and sturdiness of the Wall bars. Constructed with solid wood, the strongest safety cords for the fold-out bar, and additional wall fixture pieces, the NOHrD Wall bars are a safe and durable piece of multi-functional exercise equipment.
- 14 Rungs with 18cm between bars for more angles and exercises
- Convertible multi-functional trainer with add-on accessories
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose NOHrD because of their dedication to manufacture fitness equipment that is both stylish and built to last, while maintaining their commitment to environmental sustainability. NOHrD bikes are made using only sustainable hardwood from replenishable sources, with all wood being processed completely so there is no waste. Regardless of its aesthetic design, the NOHrD bike features an innovative gear unit and wear-free brake technology, guaranteeing extraordinary durability. Requiring a mere 4 square feet, this piece of equipment seamlessly fits into any interior environment. They are functional fitness furniture, designed to be displayed proudly in your home and not hidden away.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Buying a Functional Trainer
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality functional trainers that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our functional trainers:
- The footprint: Consider your space when purchasing a functional trainer. They come in different sizes and footprints and often fit easily into a corner of the room. Keep in mind that you’re really getting multiple pieces of equipment in one machine, so the space it takes up is well worth it. We offer streamlined, compact machines designed to fit seamlessly in your home gym.
- Your environment: If you cohabitate or you’re an early morning lifter, you’ll want a machine that helps reduce excess noise. Check out our functional trainers that feature Silent Steel weight stacks that not only provide a smooth pull but also eliminate that troubling metal-on-metal contact sound.
How many stacks does it have? You’ll want to make sure your trainer has two weight stacks or a pulley system with two cable arms that allow each side of your body to function independently. This is important so that you don’t develop any imbalances. It also increases the number of exercises you can perform, like a chest cable fly.
- Adjustments: The number of incremental adjustments that can be made on a machine will impact the types of exercises you can perform. A pulley system that can easily be adjusted up and down between exercises is helpful, especially if you’re performing supersets. We offer functional trainers that can be adjusted with one hand thanks to quick-release adaptors.
- Ceiling Height: The average functional trainer is about 85” tall, which won’t fit if your ceilings are only 7’ high. Make sure you give yourself enough clearance to fit the machine and to perform pull-ups if your trainer comes with an attached bar. About 16” of free space at the top should be enough.
- Do you need storage? If you’re all about organization and keeping your home gym neat and tidy, consider a functional trainer that comes with storage for all your cable attachments.
- Your training goals: A functional trainer will fit anyone’s training goals. They are perfect for full-body workouts, progressive overload, isolation exercises, and they’re rehab-friendly. You can train your upper body and lower body on one machine, so no matter how you work out the functional trainer will accommodate you.
- Versatility: Following your training goals, think about any extras you’d want your machine to come with. Along with a pulley system, consider if you’d need a trainer with a smith machine bar, pull-up bar, or power cage. They don’t call them “functional” trainers for nothing!
- Safety: If you train alone, safety will be on the top of your mind. Especially if you’re chasing heavy weights. Functional trainers are one of the safest ways to train because the weight stacks are separated from you by an enclosure and the attached pulleys allow you to safely “drop” the weight if you ever fail a rep. This allows you to perform progressive overload with less risk of injury.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.