MX Select MX80 Adjustable Barbell and EZ Curl System
Unique patented rack and pinion design for the best weightlifting experience. Compact sized, even balanced, secure and constructed with high-quality materials. Replace 26 barbells in one system.Item # MX-80
Out of Stock
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Sleek Compact Rack and Barbells
The MX80 Barbell and Rack is a great addition to any home or gym fitness area. It delivers efficient free-weight exercise that leaves you feeling good after every session. Its signature weight selector lets you lift as much weight as you want from the cradle without having to dismount the metal plates. Just push the release button, select your desired weight, and start lifting. Switching between the two types of weight bars is as easy as ever.
Weight Cradle and Stand
With the MX80 in hand, no other barbell in the market comes close in innovation, design and convenience. Just with the turn of a dial, the smart pinion design allows you to safely use and cradle your weights securely in the rack and not worry about accidents. This adjustable barbell combines a range of weight options from 20 to 80 lbs suitable for both beginners and long-time weightlifting enthusiasts.
From the standard racks to the cradle and weight plates, everything about the MX80 is designed to deliver maximum fitness results without hassle. Its compact size and space-efficient design mean you can meet your fitness goals from the comfort of your home without sacrificing much of your indoor space. The weight plates are also uniquely designed to stand out and deliver an unmatched weightlifting experience.
Smooth and Noiseless Operation
The MX80 rapid adjustment barbell is designed to operate smoothly without making sound or feeling uneven. Since changing weight plates is semi-automatic without the need to dismount, you can securely use the equipment without any hassle. No protruding knobs or ends as the selector dial is innovatively designed to recess into the collar during weight selection. The entire look, feel and function of the MX80 barbell is exceptional and delivers that perfect balance you need to enjoy your workout.
Must-have Home Gym Equipment
As basic home gym equipment, the MX80 offers a variety of options for your weightlifting routines at home. Replace 13 x fixed Barbells and 13 x fixed EZ-Curl Bars with a compact, convenient and smart system. With either MX80 Bar cradled in the rack, you can simply select weight from 20 – 80lbs (9.1 – 36.3kg) at the turn of a dial.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose MX Select because of our aligned values around breaking down barriers to fitness, and our aligned belief that you can move more with less. By combining 10 pairs of dumbbells into a single system, the MX Select System requires less space and money to achieve the same training efficiency. For over a decade, the MX Select team honed and refined the system to make it what it is today. By creating a solution that is compact and does not require the space that a full gym provides, MX Select is empowering individuals to move more regardless of their environment.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
SHOW US YOURS
Show us your home or office fitness environment. Inspire others to fit opportunities for movement into their space. Follow, like, pin, and tag us. Have your spaces shown here.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.