MX Select MX Dumbbell System Weight Stand
The MX Dumbbell System Weight Stand - the perfect addition to your home gym. Excellent value, premium built, rapid weight change, superb-quality, durable materials.Item # MX-DS
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Thanks to its exquisite operation, you don’t have to handle the weight when changing it. Plus, everything is done super fast and quietly.
Steel Craftsmanship Looks
The weight rack and cradle are made from fine-quality powder coated steel, making the whole unit feel and operate just like a pro-style dumbbell.
The pro-style design of the MX Dumbbell System Weight Stand is unmatched when it comes to free weights. Thanks to its superior quality selectorized weight performance, the MX SELECT Dumbbell System Weight Stand’s sleek design and excellent safety features inspire confidence and interest in lifting enthusiasts.
- Open handle design
- Biomechanical and ergonomic precision
- Sturdy base
- Perfect balance
- Easy adjustment
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose MX Select because of our aligned values around breaking down barriers to fitness, and our aligned belief that you can move more with less. By combining 10 pairs of dumbbells into a single system, the MX Select System requires less space and money to achieve the same training efficiency. For over a decade, the MX Select team honed and refined the system to make it what it is today. By creating a solution that is compact and does not require the space that a full gym provides, MX Select is empowering individuals to move more regardless of their environment.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.