LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Under Desk Treadmill
Top-selling walking treadmill easily converts your standing desk into a workout station. Quiet, sleek and durable – move more while you work with the TR1200-GlowUpItem # TR1200-DT3
Out of Stock
Workout While You Work
With an ultra-sleek design and long-lasting construction, the TR1200-DT3 fits right in with your office décor. Its whisper-quiet 2.25 hp motor means you can walk for miles without disturbing your coworkers or distracting from Zoom calls. With speeds up to 4.0 mph and 6 impact-absorbing shocks to dampen walking noise and minimize unwanted vibrations, you can focus on your work while getting your daily steps in.
- Whisper-Quiet 2.25 HP Continuous-Duty Motor
- 6 Impact-Absorbing Shocks Dampen Walking Noise
- 4 mph to 4.0 mph Walking Speeds
- Sturdy Construction Supports Up to 350 lbs
Easily Convert Your Desk with LifeSpan’s Treadmill
As easy as 1, 2, 3 –
- Unbox your fully assembled walking treadmill
- Easily roll the walking treadmill under your desk
- Start walking and burn some calories while you work
The compact TR1200-DT3 walking desk treadmill guarantees a perfect fit and easy placement under your standing desk. With a super lower height of 4.6”, this walking treadmill will help you get the optimal ergonomic position from your standing desk.
Safely Step While You Work
Enjoy some of LifeSpan’s most iconic features on this compact walking treadmill. When you’re busy at work, the TR1200-DT3 will keep track of your daily step count with Intelli-Step technology. And easily maintain your safety in the workspace with the integrated Intelli-Guard feature that ensures the treadmill only operates when you are actively walking.
Easy to Read Console
Track all your fitness stats so you can stay focused at work with the tethered console that sits on your desktop. The display will show your distance walked, number of steps, calories burned and time spent walking – talk about maximizing your workday!
- LifeSpan Fitness Club trial membership gives you four months of access to even more great fitness tracking features
- Bluetooth Integrations
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Office Fitness Equipment to your home or office?
- Studies show that the way to exercise more is to create environments for exercise in the spaces you are in most. Many of us spend more time in our office than our home and moving while we work has become a health requirement for many in this modern world.
- With the 2020 shift toward the work-from-home life, many are looking to bring office fitness home.
- As a company that exists to remove the barriers between you and moving more, we support the movement toward office fitness and can help you get your workspace set up.
- If you are outfitting a large organization, you may want to speak with our Commercial division. They can assist with commercial grade gym design and workstation mobility equipment for 50+ people. If you’re a small business looking to incorporate office fitness, ask a member of our Retail team about key account pricing.
Buying an Under-Desk Treadmill
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality under-desk treadmills that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our under-desk treadmills:
- Will your treadmill disrupt the office? It’s important to consider the noise level of the treadmill, especially if it will live in an office or a shared working space. The motor, suspension, and construction all impact the level of noise your treadmill produces
- Is it safe to walk and work? Most under-desk treadmills come with standard safety features to make sure you can get your steps in while you get your work done. Look for things like a quality belt, a walking max speed (example 4 MPH), a safety tether, and an accessible quick stop button.
- What kind of standing desk do you need? Most under-desk treadmills have a step-up height of 5-6 inches. When considering which desk to pair with your new machine, choose one that accommodates the additional height of the treadmill deck. When you are standing on your treadmill, you will want your arms to be at a right angle and lightly resting on hte top of your desk so you must consider you height.
- What does your space look like? The best thing about under-treadmill desks is they take up significantly less room than a traditional model. It’s important that your workspace doesn’t feel cluttered, so you’ll want to make sure you have about 4 to 6 feet of room (and some extra clearance) behind your desk to comfortably fit your new machine.
- Your stride length: Even though you won’t be running on your under-desk treadmill, you’ll still need a treadmill with a belt long enough to accommodate your stride. Users over 6’ will find models that fit their height at our store.
- What are your training goals? If you want to get some light cardio in, boost your step count, and get your blood moving while you work, this treadmill is perfect for you. If you’re looking to go for a run in the middle of your workday, you might want to consider a traditional treadmill or a fold-away model to accommodate the higher intensity and faster speed.
- How much horsepower do you need? To make sure your treadmill can keep up, you’ll need a model with at least a 1.5HP motor for continuous use. If you’re over 200lbs, we recommend a machine with a 2.5 Continuous Horsepower motor for a little more oomph.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your under-desk treadmill is stable and can accommodate your weight. If the treadmill wobbles or shifts back and forth during your workout, this not only puts excessive wear and tear on your machine but is also a safety hazard. Check the weight limit on the machine and if you are at the top end, consider a model with a higher limit for your safety. Regular maintenance will help, but it’s important to get the right treadmill for your size.