LifeSpan Fitness TR5500i Folding Treadmill
Powerful fold-away treadmill with a small footprint. Achieve superior cardiovascular workouts from advanced features - 4.0 HP motor, 10” full-color touchscreen, 13.5 mph top speedItem # TR5500i
Out of Stock
Larger Reimagined Touchscreen
With 2X the viewing area compared to the TR4000i, the TR5500i lets you easily view all the exercise stats you need to reach your goals on the oversized, 10” full-color touchscreen. With a simple and intuitive console, begin your workout with no hassle. As a bonus, the console still features physical buttons so you can easily adjust your speed and incline mid-run without breaking pace.
- 10” Full-Color Touch Display
- Displays 3 Different Dashboards
- Includes Physical Console Buttons
A Treadmill That Works as Hard as You Do
The TR5500i foldable treadmill takes your training to new heights from home. Push your workout to the extreme with 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline, and top speeds reaching 13.5 mph. There’s no workout off limits with the TR5500i
Get Started with Over 50 Workout Programs
On the TR5500i, you workout your way with one of the 50+ programs pre-installed on your fold-away treadmill. Including races, fitness tests, and training programs for easy viewing on multiple dashboard views, this treadmill is designed to help you stay focused and motivated run after run. If you’re feeling adventurous, try creating and saving your own workout with the customizable options.
Feel the Power of the Best Treadmill Motor Available
The TR5500i’s superior 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor is powerful enough to withstand your most demanding workouts. At the center of your product, LifeSpan uses only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors in their line of treadmills. This product is built to last, and you can feel confident knowing you’re getting the strongest, most durable product available.
Train Your Way
This commercial-grade treadmill’s generous dimensions offer a superior running experience to its users. The TR5500i’s extra-wide 22” by 60” running surface caters to all training styles and runners of any size. Featuring 8 compression chocks and a 1” thick deck, you get that real-world feel of running while still experiencing comfort in your knees, back, and joints. Exclusive to LifeSpan, these folding treadmills’ isolated frames support the running surface and console uprights independently, so you don’t experience that annoying vibration of foot strikes on the touchscreen.
- Heart Rate Monitor – including contact heart rate sensors
- Console readouts – Time, calories burned/burned per hour, distance, total steps and steps per minute, heart rate and percentage max heart rate, incline/decline level, split time, elevation change
- Bluetooth – Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smart food for music and other audio
- Audio – Dual Bluetooth speakers
- Intelli-step – Step counting feature that works like a pedometer, automatically counting your steps
- Intelli-Guard – This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
- Easy to Use – Includes 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
- EZfold Technology
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Treadmill
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality treadmills that pass our expert team’s test. After decades in the fitness industry, we have a good understanding of your needs, no matter your age or level of fitness. We consider popular preferences, diverse physical stature, and training requirements from low to high intensity. You can rest assured that products at Fitness Town have passed our test and we are a match for you. Now we just need to fit you and your environment with the treadmill that moves you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing treadmills:
- Your stride length: If you are tall, you’ll need a treadmill with a long enough deck to accommodate your stride. Remember that your stride is longer when run. If you’re over 6′, we recommend trying a treadmill at one of our stores.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits. If equipment longevity is important to you and you are at the top end of the weight limit, you might want to consider a treadmill with a higher weight limit. This is because higher weight (especially exercising at higher intensity) will cause greater wear and tear on the treadmill. Regular maintenance will help but it’s important to get the right treadmill for your size.
- Your training goals: If you plan to walk 30 min a day a few times a week, you can get away with a value priced (lower cost) treadmill. If you plan to run at high intensity for an hour a day, you will enjoy your treadmill experience and your treadmill will last longer if you look for a higher-end commercial-grade treadmill.
- Number of people and frequency of use: The number of people in your household using the treadmill impacts the frequency of use and, therefore, the wear and tear on the treadmill. We carry mid-to-high end treadmills
- Do you cohabitate? If you live above someone or will you be using the treadmill in close quarters? Consider the noise level of the treadmill. The motor, suspension, and a good under-treadmill matt are variables that impact noise.
- Your environment: If space is limited, consider one of our folding options with wheels that make tucking your treadmill away easy. But, remember, it’s not the 80s anymore; we don’t have to hide equipment in the basement and bedroom anymore. Fitness equipment design has come a long way and having your treadmill in a common area will not only increase the likelihood that you’ll use it; it’s a bit of a lifestyle statement you can be proud of.
- Cool Features: Notice we list this last. That’s because the considerations above will help you narrow down your most important requirements. These days, even entry level treadmills come with some pretty swank features like connectivity, sleek consoles, and more. IMPORTANT: Don’t be swayed to buy a treadmill just because of a cool Connected Fitness App that lets you run with friends or with an instructor. You can use those apps with ANY treadmill so get the right treadmill at the right quality and price for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.