LifeSpan Fitness TR3000i Folding Treadmill
This updated space-saving treadmill provides a sturdy, comfortable workout helping you reach your goals. Family-friendly, the roomy, responsive belt quiets even your most intense run.Item # TR3000i
Easy-to-Use Unique Dashboard Display
The newly updated 7” full-color touchscreen features three uniquely designed dashboards that display a graph view, gauge view, and track view. Simply set the console and it will begin graphically displaying your exercise results with the gauge of your choosing. This fold-up treadmill still incorporates physical buttons, making it easy to adjust your speed and incline levels mid-run, so you don’t skip a beat.
- 7” Full-Color Touchscreen Console
- Displays 3 Different Gauge Dashboards
- Includes Physical Console Buttons
- Console readouts – Time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, incline level, speed, pace, total laps, elevation change
- 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
Gone are the days when your phone dies in the middle of your run. The TR3000i features a built-in USB charger so you don’t have to drain your battery life while you listen to your tunes. Catch up on your latest podcast while you walk or binge the next hit series with the fold-up treadmills Bluetooth speakers that help keep you more engaged while you exercise. Easily watch yourself reach your fitness goals by staying in your desired training zone and on top of your heart rate through the dashboard on the TR3000i.
- Premium-Sound Bluetooth Speakers
- USB Charging Port
38 Ready-to-Use Treadmill Workouts
With 38 pre-installed programs, including customizable treadmill programs, you choose how you work out. The TR3000i is designed to fit your needs, so no matter where you are in your fitness journey, you can take one step at a time toward your goals.
The minimalist, compact design of this fold-up treadmill eliminates the excuse of not having enough room. When you’re done with your workout, simply lift and fold the treadmill closed with Life Span’s patented EZfold technology. The TR3000i’s small footprint means it fits into any room with ease, folded or unfolded. The low console on this machine makes it easy to look over the treadmill on your walks, jogs or runs to catch up on your favorite show while exercising at home.
Durable Shock Absorbing Surface with Intelligent Features
The TR3000i’s lightweight frame sacrifices nothing when it comes to durability. This dependable machine can handle any exercise on its 20” by 56” surface from light walking to vigorous runs thanks to the sturdy 1” deck. 8 compression shocks reduce noise and absorb foot strikes, taking the pressure off your knees, back, and joints. This treadmill is all about making your life easier. The Intelli-guard system automatically stops the belt 20 seconds after stepping off, ensuring your safety the next time you step on. And the Intelli-Step function works as an automatic pedometer, so you can let the TR3000i count your steps for you while you focus on your fitness goals.
- Heart Rate Monitor – including contact heart rate sensors or through a chest strap (not included)
- 3-Speed Cooling Fan
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Treadmill
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality treadmills that pass our expert team’s test. After decades in the fitness industry, we have a good understanding of your needs, no matter your age or level of fitness. We consider popular preferences, diverse physical stature, and training requirements from low to high intensity. You can rest assured that products at Fitness Town have passed our test and we are a match for you. Now we just need to fit you and your environment with the treadmill that moves you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing treadmills:
- Your stride length: If you are tall, you’ll need a treadmill with a long enough deck to accommodate your stride. Remember that your stride is longer when run. If you’re over 6′, we recommend trying a treadmill at one of our stores.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits. If equipment longevity is important to you and you are at the top end of the weight limit, you might want to consider a treadmill with a higher weight limit. This is because higher weight (especially exercising at higher intensity) will cause greater wear and tear on the treadmill. Regular maintenance will help but it’s important to get the right treadmill for your size.
- Your training goals: If you plan to walk 30 min a day a few times a week, you can get away with a value priced (lower cost) treadmill. If you plan to run at high intensity for an hour a day, you will enjoy your treadmill experience and your treadmill will last longer if you look for a higher-end commercial-grade treadmill.
- Number of people and frequency of use: The number of people in your household using the treadmill impacts the frequency of use and, therefore, the wear and tear on the treadmill. We carry mid-to-high end treadmills
- Do you cohabitate? If you live above someone or will you be using the treadmill in close quarters? Consider the noise level of the treadmill. The motor, suspension, and a good under-treadmill matt are variables that impact noise.
- Your environment: If space is limited, consider one of our folding options with wheels that make tucking your treadmill away easy. But, remember, it’s not the 80s anymore; we don’t have to hide equipment in the basement and bedroom anymore. Fitness equipment design has come a long way and having your treadmill in a common area will not only increase the likelihood that you’ll use it; it’s a bit of a lifestyle statement you can be proud of.
- Cool Features: Notice we list this last. That’s because the considerations above will help you narrow down your most important requirements. These days, even entry level treadmills come with some pretty swank features like connectivity, sleek consoles, and more. IMPORTANT: Don’t be swayed to buy a treadmill just because of a cool Connected Fitness App that lets you run with friends or with an instructor. You can use those apps with ANY treadmill so get the right treadmill at the right quality and price for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.