LifeSpan Fitness TR2000i Folding Treadmill
This foldable treadmill is perfect for anyone needing a compact high-performance machine. Durable and built to withstand your long, casual walks or your high-intensity sprints.Item # TR2000i
Interactive Touch Screen Display
Featuring a 7” full-color interactive touch screen display, the TR2000i makes it easy to get moving at the swipe of a finger. With Quickdraw technology, you can easily drag your finger across the screen to pick the custom speed and incline setting. With three different dashboard screens, it’s easy to track your essential stats – from time remaining to calories burned.
- 7” Full-Color Display
- 3 Different Dashboard Screens
- Simple Touch Console Buttons
- Quick Draw Technology
Never worry about forgetting your headphones again. Featuring built-in Bluetooth connectivity and output, you can play your favorite song or podcast directly from your phone with ease.
When you step on the TR2000i, come ready to work. This treadmill comes with 21 easy-to-use programs, including 2 heart rate control, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5 weight loss, and 2 user-customizable programs – leaving you with no more excuses. Intentionally designed by exercise physiologists to speed up your progress, these workouts are both safe and effective at improving your cardiovascular health and helping you burn fat.
Easy Treadmill Folding + Unfolding
Stop wasting your energy on storing your treadmill. Thanks to the LifeSpan TR2000i’s EZfold™ technology, lifting and lowering your treadmill is a breeze due to the hydraulic shock assistance. When you finish your workout, simply lift the deck into its compact storage position. When you’re ready for your next run, simply lower the platform and the soft-drop system safely supports the entire weight of the treadmill as it unfolds for convenient use. This space-saving design gives it an ultra-small footprint, making it perfect for anyone short on room in their home.
A Blend of Durability + Performance
Never sacrifice performance for durability, the TR2000i is built to last with its powerful 2.5 hp continuous-duty motor. This treadmill can withstand anything from daily walks to your most intense runs, over years of use. The all-steel frame is robotically welded and engineered to simulate real-world conditions mile after mile. The ample 20” by 56” running surface is supported by 8 compression shock absorbers for a safe, responsive, and comfortable run on all your joints.
- Heart Rate Monitor – including contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included)
- Console readouts – Time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, incline level
- Intelli-step – Step counting feature that works like a pedometer, automatically counting your steps
- Small footprint for easy storage
- Easy to Use: Large keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ buttons get you started at a specific speed and incline level.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Treadmill
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality treadmills that pass our expert team’s test. After decades in the fitness industry, we have a good understanding of your needs, no matter your age or level of fitness. We consider popular preferences, diverse physical stature, and training requirements from low to high intensity. You can rest assured that products at Fitness Town have passed our test and we are a match for you. Now we just need to fit you and your environment with the treadmill that moves you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing treadmills:
- Your stride length: If you are tall, you’ll need a treadmill with a long enough deck to accommodate your stride. Remember that your stride is longer when run. If you’re over 6′, we recommend trying a treadmill at one of our stores.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits. If equipment longevity is important to you and you are at the top end of the weight limit, you might want to consider a treadmill with a higher weight limit. This is because higher weight (especially exercising at higher intensity) will cause greater wear and tear on the treadmill. Regular maintenance will help but it’s important to get the right treadmill for your size.
- Your training goals: If you plan to walk 30 min a day a few times a week, you can get away with a value priced (lower cost) treadmill. If you plan to run at high intensity for an hour a day, you will enjoy your treadmill experience and your treadmill will last longer if you look for a higher-end commercial-grade treadmill.
- Number of people and frequency of use: The number of people in your household using the treadmill impacts the frequency of use and, therefore, the wear and tear on the treadmill. We carry mid-to-high end treadmills
- Do you cohabitate? If you live above someone or will you be using the treadmill in close quarters? Consider the noise level of the treadmill. The motor, suspension, and a good under-treadmill matt are variables that impact noise.
- Your environment: If space is limited, consider one of our folding options with wheels that make tucking your treadmill away easy. But, remember, it’s not the 80s anymore; we don’t have to hide equipment in the basement and bedroom anymore. Fitness equipment design has come a long way and having your treadmill in a common area will not only increase the likelihood that you’ll use it; it’s a bit of a lifestyle statement you can be proud of.
- Cool Features: Notice we list this last. That’s because the considerations above will help you narrow down your most important requirements. These days, even entry level treadmills come with some pretty swank features like connectivity, sleek consoles, and more. IMPORTANT: Don’t be swayed to buy a treadmill just because of a cool Connected Fitness App that lets you run with friends or with an instructor. You can use those apps with ANY treadmill so get the right treadmill at the right quality and price for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.