Life Fitness G7 Home Gym
Enjoy limitless workout opportunities with the G7 Home Gym cable motion technology. Sleek design, sturdy construction, effortless weight and cable adjustments, effective impact training.Item # G7-002
Out of Stock
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Ultra-smooth Pulley Adjustments
Whether you’re a workout regular or just starting your training, the G7 pulley adjustment system is quite easy to operate. The two independent adjustable pulleys attached to the weight stack offer 20 different routines. It allows you to focus your strength training on preferred regions of the body and get a satisfying experience. The pulleys, cable and joints are frictionless and function smoothly enabling you to enjoy a hassle-free workout. Easily make the switch from arm to leg muscle exercise and customize your use for maximum effects.
Dual Weight Stack
With the G7 dual weight stack; two trainers can use the equipment simultaneously with the two adjustable pulleys. Each weight stack contains 160lbs weight with an option for additional weights for fitness fanatics looking to engage in more challenging workouts. Combining both weights also gives a single user up to 320lbs weight, thereby providing you with the motivation to push your limits. Whether you want to strengthen your arms, thighs, core, or leg muscles, the G7 has everything you need to enjoy your workout.
Super Solid Frame
G7 Home Gym takes your fitness a notch higher with its sturdy frame construction supports varying weights and delivers an outstanding fitness training experience. The frame is fully stable and balances flat on the floor to prevent wobbling movement while you exercise. No matter the cable motion path you choose, the heavy-duty steel frame provides safety and allows for various freeway exercises. It’s also designed to be space-efficient and fit into any room with limited space.
Cable Motion Technology
The G7 Home Gym offers an exceptional Cable Motion™ training experience using a biomechanically backed technology that provides optimum impact on muscle groups. This is no ordinary fitness equipment but an improved design that enhances total-body coordination. Build muscle, improve your health and enhance your stability with the G7 Home Gym. It even comes with a straight bar, foot strap, thigh strap, and stability ball that can be attached to the cable for a more versatile workout experience.
Versatile Fitness Equipment
This one-of-a-kind home gym equipment is a must-have for fitness fanatics looking to maintain overall body fitness. It allows you to personalize your training with various functional attachments and adjustments that deliver the required impact on muscles. You can experience total body transformation as you take advantage of up to 55 types of exercise possible on the G7, including:
- 5 Biceps Exercises
- 4 Triceps Exercises
- 5 Abdominal/Oblique Exercises
- 10 Lower Body Exercises
- 15 Shoulder/Back Exercises
Optional G7 Adjustable-Bench
Enhance your fitness training on the G7 Home Gym with the optional bench that makes your workout even more effective. It’s adjustable, allowing you to use it at different backrest inclinations during your workout. Easily fold up and lock into place for convenient storage.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Life Fitness because of our aligned values around inspiring healthier lives and shifting the focus in our industry from product sales to creating environments for fitness that inspire people to use and enjoy their equipment regularly. Life Fitness’s goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey and feel inspired, motivated, and energized. Their drive for innovation and performance has driven the development of all their products and, since their inception, has set a standard of quality, safety, and integrity in the industry.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Buying a Functional Trainer
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality functional trainers that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our functional trainers:
- The footprint: Consider your space when purchasing a functional trainer. They come in different sizes and footprints and often fit easily into a corner of the room. Keep in mind that you’re really getting multiple pieces of equipment in one machine, so the space it takes up is well worth it. We offer streamlined, compact machines designed to fit seamlessly in your home gym.
- Your environment: If you cohabitate or you’re an early morning lifter, you’ll want a machine that helps reduce excess noise. Check out our functional trainers that feature Silent Steel weight stacks that not only provide a smooth pull but also eliminate that troubling metal-on-metal contact sound.
How many stacks does it have? You’ll want to make sure your trainer has two weight stacks or a pulley system with two cable arms that allow each side of your body to function independently. This is important so that you don’t develop any imbalances. It also increases the number of exercises you can perform, like a chest cable fly.
- Adjustments: The number of incremental adjustments that can be made on a machine will impact the types of exercises you can perform. A pulley system that can easily be adjusted up and down between exercises is helpful, especially if you’re performing supersets. We offer functional trainers that can be adjusted with one hand thanks to quick-release adaptors.
- Ceiling Height: The average functional trainer is about 85” tall, which won’t fit if your ceilings are only 7’ high. Make sure you give yourself enough clearance to fit the machine and to perform pull-ups if your trainer comes with an attached bar. About 16” of free space at the top should be enough.
- Do you need storage? If you’re all about organization and keeping your home gym neat and tidy, consider a functional trainer that comes with storage for all your cable attachments.
- Your training goals: A functional trainer will fit anyone’s training goals. They are perfect for full-body workouts, progressive overload, isolation exercises, and they’re rehab-friendly. You can train your upper body and lower body on one machine, so no matter how you work out the functional trainer will accommodate you.
- Versatility: Following your training goals, think about any extras you’d want your machine to come with. Along with a pulley system, consider if you’d need a trainer with a smith machine bar, pull-up bar, or power cage. They don’t call them “functional” trainers for nothing!
- Safety: If you train alone, safety will be on the top of your mind. Especially if you’re chasing heavy weights. Functional trainers are one of the safest ways to train because the weight stacks are separated from you by an enclosure and the attached pulleys allow you to safely “drop” the weight if you ever fail a rep. This allows you to perform progressive overload with less risk of injury.
SHOW US YOURS
Show us your home or office fitness environment. Inspire others to fit opportunities for movement into their space. Follow, like, pin, and tag us. Have your spaces shown here.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.