Lebert EQualizer Total Body Strengthener
Ideal for both beginners and advanced users. Stabilizing challenger bars great for bodyweight resistance exercises, stretches, dips, push and pull ups, L-sits, knee and leg raises.Item # LFI-EQ-PINK
Out of Stock
Variety of Exercises
With over 100 workouts available for beginners to advanced athletes, this sturdy and stable dip stand works great as a pull-up bar, dipping station, push up bar for arm exercises, L-sits, knee & leg raises, and more.
Lebert EQualizer Bars are available in two sizes and tested rigorously to ensure the right fit for you and your safety.
Regular (28″ high) – fits users up to 5′ 10″
Taller XL (31″ high) – best for users over 5′ 10″
Free Standing Bars
Separate, unconnected bars offer superior stability and versatility, and are critical to any dip stand exercise as they create the instability needed for an effective parallette bar style routine with proper form and tower alignment.
What’s In the Pack
Two Equalizer bars with heavy duty foam handles, resistance band, exercise guide, and access to an online coaching group. Bars support up to 400lbs, are easy to assemble, stack and store and are great for your home gym or group class bootcamps.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Lebert’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by making fitness more accessible and fun. Their philosophy: that movement is a celebration of health that everyone should be fully able to enjoy. They believe that everyone’s goals are personal, complicated, and as different as they are. With that in mind, their key motivation is to simply help people begin and continue exercising, making them very closely aligned with our mission for people to move more no matter their age or stage of fitness.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.