Fitness Town Steel Gym Rings Set
Ideal for gymnasts and everyone who wants to develop a strong, healthy, and balanced upper body. Provides plenty of exercises, improved stability, and endurance.Item # FH1407
Out of Stock
Shipping Calculated at checkout
The Steel Ring Set is made from high-quality material that is sure to last for years. The sturdy steel can withstand all the elements and supports a weight capacity of up to 1000 lbs., so you can rest assured that you’ll be safe as you swing from them!
This highly effective, versatile piece of equipment comes with black easily adjustable cam buckle straps. Made of high-quality nylon, the straps are extra-long, measuring 18.
You can just throw them over a tree branch, pull-up bar, or power rack to start performing your upper body strength training exercises. And they wrap up tight, so storing them won’t be a problem.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town carries a selection of quality, affordable home gym equipment under the house brand name. Sourced from reputable manufacturers around the world, Fitness Town brand products are carefully selected to meet industry standard requirements for safety, quality, and performance. From free weights to recovery tools and accessories, Fitness Town is proud to offer home gym equipment that helps people move more.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.