Fitness Town Gym Chain
Attach chains to your bar to build explosive power and break plateaus through progressive resistance training. Heavy-duty steel and anti-rust zinc coating offer maximum durability.Item # FH1801-12K
Easy Attach & Remove System
Each Weightlifting Chain Set from Fitness Town comes equipped with a black steel bar collar and L-screw for securing the lock onto your Olympic bar. This collar system not only ensures your safety during the lift but makes it easy to add or remove weight between sets.
- Spring snap hook to detach one 5’ chain into two.
Made of Q235 steel and finished with a zinc coating, the Fitness Town Weightlifting Chains are anti-rust, ultra-durable, anti-corrosion, and built for heavy use.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town carries a selection of quality, affordable home gym equipment under the house brand name. Sourced from reputable manufacturers around the world, Fitness Town brand products are carefully selected to meet industry standard requirements for safety, quality, and performance. From free weights to recovery tools and accessories, Fitness Town is proud to offer home gym equipment that helps people move more.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Buying Lifting Accessories
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality lifting accessories that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our lifting accessories:
- Do you need a weightlifting belt? Weightlifting belts help to maintain the proper position of the back during a lift. This is especially important for athletes who are recovering from an injury or advanced athletes going for a new PR. Beginner athletes should learn the fundamentals of weightlifting before using a belt, as it’s meant to aid, not to rely on. Afterward, a belt will help with stability during lifting.
- Will your belt fit? Make sure your belt doesn’t dig into your sides and hips during exercises. Belts that are the same width all around will suit taller athletes best and provide even pressure. But this style might not work for smaller athletes with a short torso. In this scenario, consider one of Fitness Town’s contoured belt options to ensure it fits your back and abdominals without digging into your hip bones.
- Belt material: Choose a material for your weightlifting belt that best suits your lifting style. We carry belts in a variety of materials like leather, Velcro, and suede. Powerlifters will likely enjoy a leather belt as it’s the strongest material and lasts the longest. Whereas most athletes will find a suede belt to be softer and more comfortable, while still providing support thanks to the prong or lever closure. Olympic athletes or CrossFitters will want to check out our Velcro options to accommodate the fast change in exercises.
- Versatility: Consider if you want your weight belt to be multi-functional. We carry options that double as weightlifting belts and weighted belts for dips and pull-ups.
- What are your training goals? How you lift will determine what lifting accessories you need. If you are a powerlifter or someone who loves lifting heavy but doesn’t want the forearm pump, you’ll want to invest in a good set of lifting straps or hooks to go along with your weight belt.
- Your grip: Consider how strong you need your grip to be during a lift. If you don’t want your grip to burn out during heavy lifts or volume work, consider lifting straps to take the load off. If you just want some extra traction during sets, Fitness Town carries a variety of lifting gloves that do the trick. These will not only protect your hands from abrasions but provide a comfortable grip while you exercise.
- Are your wrists or knees your weakness? If you struggle with weak or flimsy wrists during overhead exercises, consider wrist wraps or lifting gloves for some extra wrist support. You may also want to wear a knee wrap or brace. IMPORTANT: Please consult with a doctor or trained professional such as a kinesiologist or sports medicine professional before using any accessories to support weak areas of your body during a lift.
- Lifting strap material: Lifting straps come in a variety of materials that determine their comfort and durability. Consider nylon or leather straps for the best combination of comfort and toughness.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.