Assault AirRower Elite Rowing Machine
Fitness for all levels, this commercial-grade rower allows you to achieve a full-body workout from home. Durable steel frame, smooth row, developed by professional athletes.Item # ASSAULT AIR ROWER
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Built To Last
The Assault AirRower Elite was built to take a beating. Created specifically for commercial gym use, each component of this rowing machine is built to last. From its powerful dual-stage chain and belt drive to the commercial seat and steel footplates, Assault spared no expense when it came to high-quality construction. Because of its durable design and smooth, low-maintenance rowing experience – you’ll have no trouble reaching your fitness goals on this one-of-a-kind rower for years to come.
A Workout Above the Rest
Whether you’re rowing for HIIT, endurance training, or full-body cardio, the AssualtRower provides a workout that is second-to-none. Training on the AssaultRower is scalable to your needs – from beginners to pros, it will challenge your muscles row after row. The multi-grip handlebar, sweat-proof seat, and adjustable footplates all help you achieve a comfortable ride you can get excited about.
Workout Your Way
The Assault AirRower Elite requires no electric plug-in, which means it’s ready to work on your power. Moving it around your house to work out where you want with the transport wheels is a breeze since it requires no power source, just your sweat equity. Enjoy a safe, stable workout with the 4-way leveling/stabilizer system that keeps the AssaultRower grounded and ready to be put to the test.
Dual-Stage Drive System
Feel the smooth, familiar feel of an indoor rower with the dual-stage chain and belt drive on the Assault AirRower. The fan-based resistance creates a power that exceeds other systems on the market, so exercises won’t be able to overpower the Assault AirRower Elite thanks to its unlimited resistance.
The intuitive console on the AirRower Elite features an easy-to-read font that is large enough to view while you’re sweating up a storm during your cardio workout. Other features include Bluetooth connectivity and on-board programming, so you can select one of eight pre-programmed workouts to get started, or fully customize your session on your own.
- Anatomically designed sweat-proof seat
- Powder-coated steel frame with aluminum rolling surfaces
- LCD Bluetooth Connectable display
- Low Carbon Footprint
- ANT Connectivity
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town is proud to carry Assault products because of our closely aligned values around: ● creating opportunities to improve life through fitness ● helping people move more no matter their age or stage of fitness ● our dedication to strengthen, support, educate, and inspire everyone from athletes to beginners ● finding you the right equipment for your workout setting to create a personalized environment for fitness Whether designing fitness equipment or encouraging educational development, Assault’s promise is to uphold and elevate the standards of life for individuals and communities across the globe.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Rowing Machine
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality rowers that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our rowing machines:
- What are the different types of rowers? There are four categories of rowers. Understanding the different characteristics and types of resistance is important in determining which one is right for you.
- Air resistance is the most common type of rower in home gyms and commercial health clubs. The resistance level of this rower is determined by the user’s output. More intensity=more resistance. Air rowers generally require minimal maintenance and produce a smooth stroke, but keep in mind the fan blades can be a bit noisy.
- Hydraulic Piston rowers are considered “budget rowers”. They are the lowest-priced of all models, the most compact, and the easiest to store away between use. Hydraulic pistons create resistance that is adjustable with levels or clamps. This type of resistance is relatively quiet, but users will find the stroke isn’t as smooth and requires regular maintenance. Nevertheless, you can still achieve a great overall cardio workout with this rower.
- Magnetic resistance is the quietest and smoothest option on the market. The resistance level is adjustable through mechanical sliders or by digital console controls and overall requires minimal maintenance. They are also usually smaller than air rowers and water rowers, making them a great option for home use.
- Finally, water rowers. Water rowers provide the most authentic “open water” rowing experience. A water flywheel tank and paddles create a drag that acts as resistance. Like air rowers, the faster you row, the more resistance you achieve. Overall, they require virtually zero maintenance. If you want to row away your stress, the relaxing whooshing of the water on this one is extra soothing.
- Are you going to share your rower? The number of people in your house and how often you plan to use your rower will all impact the wear and tear on your machine. We carry high-end commercial-grade models that can withstand heavy use. Also, consider the different resistance strengths of the users in your home (unlimited might be the way to go if everyone’s at different levels).
- What are your training goals? Someone just starting their fitness journey will have different needs for their rower than a CrossFit competitor, and that is perfectly okay. We just want to make sure we help you pick the best rower for your goals. If you are planning to exercise a few times a week at a low intensity, a value-priced rower might be perfect for you. If you plan on performing HIIT or circuit training on your rower, you will want to opt for a commercial-grade model that can keep up with your training and requires minimal maintenance.
- Are you training for a CrossFit competition or another fitness event? Most CrossFit and fitness competitions use air rowers during their events. It’s beneficial to practice on a machine that is most like the one you would use during the live event.
Are you looking for an on-the-water simulation? If you row on the water, it’s important for you to choose a machine that offers a life-like rowing motion and variable resistance that resembles a boat in the water. Off-season rowers should check out our selection of air or water resistance rowing machines for the closest match you can find on dry land.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your rower is stable and can accommodate your weight. If the rower wobbles or shifts back and forth during your ride, this not only puts excessive wear and tear on your machine but is also a safety hazard. Check the weight limit on the rower and if you are at the top end, consider a rower with a higher limit for your safety.
- Will it fit your space? Rowers are one of the easiest pieces of cardio equipment to fit into your existing space. Some wooden models are designed to blend seamlessly into your home décor, while others can either be stored upright or apart in two pieces to optimize your space.
- Are you living in close quarters? Different resistance methods create different noise levels. If you cohabitate or enjoy watching tv while you row, you might want to consider a magnetic or water rower that produces minimal noise.
- Will it fit your height? If you’re tall and need extra leg room or if you struggle with back or knee issues, consider a rower that has a higher entry point. An add-on riser is also a great option to add some height to your rowing machine.
- Cool features: Finally, cool features. Unlike treadmills, rowers are manual workouts. So, while these features are not necessary to complete your cardio workout, they are what we’d call “nice-to-haves”. The considerations above are important features to narrow down your options. Other factors like a display screen, workout programs, Bluetooth, and heart rate connectivity are not essential, but they will help you nail down the perfect rower to fit you and your goals. Just remember, your rowing machine purchase doesn’t need to be swayed by a cool connected fitness app or program. Nowadays, you can use these apps with any rower, so focus on finding the one that’s the right quality and price for you.
SHOW US YOURS
Show us your home or office fitness environment. Inspire others to fit opportunities for movement into their space. Follow, like, pin, and tag us. Have your spaces shown here.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.